When our marketing efforts bring a purchase offer on your Las Vegas home, I will:
Negotiate the agreement
· Explain the offer to you and answer your questions.
· Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of the offer and clarifying the choices available to you.
· Prepare an Estimate of Net Proceeds based on the proposed price and terms.
· Negotiate through the buyer’s agent, and handle possible counteroffers, to reach a final agreement that is favorable to you on your Las Vegas real estate.
Complete the transaction
· Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing, and answer any questions you might have.
· Work with the buyer’s broker, settlement officer, title officer and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward.
· Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer’s loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract. Resolve questions or problems that might arise, in order to ensure a timely closing of your Las Vegas real estate.
· Accompany the buyer and buyer’s agent during their final walk-through of the property.
· Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction.
· Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed and as worry-free as possible.
Follow up after the sale closes
· Confirm that all your real estate-related needs have been met, and provide information on service providers you may require.
· Offer relocation assistance, if moving to a new area. Help you locate a new home if remaining in this area.