The Market Value of Your Home is NOT:
1. What you have in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you want.
4. What it appraised for.
5. What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for.
6. What the tax office says it is worth.
7. How much it is insured for.
8. Based on memories and treasures.
9. Based on prices of homes where you are moving.
The True Market Value of Your Las Vegas real estate Is:
What a Buyer is Willing to Pay for the Property
1. Based on today’s market.
2. Based on today’s competition.
3. Based on today’s financing.
4. Based on today’s economic condition.
5. Based on the buyer’s perception of the condition.
6. Based on location.
7. Based on normal marketing time.
8. Based on showing accessibility
Properties That Sell in Today’s Market:
On a Scale of 1-10, The “10’s” Are The Ones That Are Selling. How Can Your Property Be a “10”?
1. By improving the condition dramatically.
2. By offering good terms.
3. By improving the way the home shows.
4. By adjusting the price.
As a Seller you control:
1. The price you ask.
2. The condition of the property.
3. Access to the property.
As a Seller you do not control:
1. Market conditions of Las Vegas real estate.
2. The motivation of your competition.
The seller sets the asking price, the buyer sets the sales price. The seller has the power to say yes or no.
I am available to give you a free market evaluation of any Las Vegas real estate based on the above criteria.
And oh, by the way, if you know of, or talk to, a friend or relative who is considering buying or selling Las Vegas real estate, please let me know so I can offer them the same valuable service I give to you.